Moderate speed, please. Thank you!
1. His inventions were to change humanity.
2. The train is due to leave at five.
3. I'm afraid that it's going to rain tonight.
4. I'm going to practise the piano for a while.
5. The plane was due at four.
6. You are to deliver the flowers tonight.
7. You are not to tell anybody.
8 These pills are to be taken three times a day.
9. We are lost. I'll stop to ask the way.
10. I'm coming home late tonight.
11. We'll all be dead by the year 2100.
12. I think we have a puncture. I'll stop the car and see.
13. Have you got a puncture? I'll help you to change the tyre.
14. He is going to be a doctor when he grows up.
15. I think you're about to get a surprise.
16. You are to be at Mr. Smith's office at four sharp.
17. Mr and Mrs Brown are about to leave.
18. There is somebody at the door. I'll go and see who it is.
19. Little did we know that we were to meet again.
20. I'm going to change into something more comfortable.
21. Mrs Green was about to have a baby.
22. You are not to tell him anything.
23. You are to deliver this letter in person.
24. I'm having lunch with my boss today.
25. I'll soon have been working for 20 years for/in that company.
26. I suppose they'll have finished by tomorrow.
27. They are just about to give out the prizes.
28. He was about to finish it.
29. Little did we suspect what was going to happen.
30. They are going to get divorced I'm afraid.
31. You are to finish this job by tomorrow.
32. They were to get married in November.
33. I suppose they'll have finished by Sunday.
34. The Prime Minister is to meet the President in June.
35. I'm working late tonight.
36. I am to meet him tonight at nine.
37. You are to report to the captain at eight.
38. The coach is due to leave at four.
39. It will soon be our fourth anniversary.
40. Soon we'll have been married for 20 years.