Moderate speed, please. Thank you!
1. The blouse that/which you are wearing is identical to mine.
2. I love talking to anyone who/that has personality.
3. The man who/that came to see us was my grandfather.
4. The house that/which stands on the corner is a hundred years old.
5. The yacht which/that is anchored in the bay is my uncle's.
6. Any person who does that should be in prison.
7. I have a system which/that has helped me win a lot of money.
8. Immigration is an issue which/that raises strong emotions.
9. There is a person who/that can do that job quickly.
10. I dislike people who/that talk incessantly.
11. Unemployment is a problem that/which concerns us all.
12. We need someone who/that speaks French fluently.
13. That is the man who/whom/that I spoke to.
14. That is the girl who/whom/that I'm going to marry.
15. That is the funniest joke that/which I have ever been told.
16. The doctors will do all (that) they can.
17. The first answer (that) you gave was the good one.
18. This is the souvenir that/which you brought from Paris.
19. The girl who/whom/that you spoke to is my girlfriend.
20. The gales that/ which swept across the country have died down.
21. These are the men and the carts that we saw on the way.
22. It was a wreck that had lain on the seabed for 100 years.
23. That is the computer that/which you wanted to buy.
24. A person who steals things is a thief.
25. An atheist is a person who doesn't believe in God.
26. Old age is a problem that/which concerns us all.
27. It's a book that will be very popular.
28. The library didn't have the book that/which I wanted.
29. Is the offer that/which you made last night still open?
30. These are the laws that should be repealed.
31. The shoes that/which you bought are too big for you.
32. The letters that/which he wrote to her were returned unopened.
33. These are the questions that/which all the students make.
34. This is the man whose son is so clever.
35. That is the house whose roof you have to repair.
36. The excuse that/which they gave us was unacceptable.
37. Teachers like students who/that work hard.
38. My father is a man who/that has a very strong character.
39. That is the boy who/whom I went all over Europe with.
40. That is the girl who/whom I'm going out with.