Moderate speed, please. Thank you!
1.Tom went to the pub with Jim, whose girlfriend had just left him.
2. The old woman said she was poor, which was not true.
3. This dog barks quite a lot, which is annoying.
4. His girlfriend went out with others, which made him mad.
5. The child ate a lot of sweets, which made him sick.
6. The alarm went off at five, which annoyed him.
7. There were many people injured, several of whom were taken to hospital.
8 He introduced us to his sons, one of whom offered to accompany us.
9. They had many sheep, one of which was found dead.
10. He ate a lot of eggs, which gave him high cholesterol
11. I passed the sugar to my mother, who passed it on to my father.
12. I asked my friend, who said he didn't know anything.
13. He drank a lot of beer, which made him fat.
14. She said that she was an orphan, which was not true.
15. The road was icy, which made the journey dangerous.
16. He ate only cereals, which kept him fit.
17. He bought six eggs, one of which broke as the box fell.
18. The tenor gave out a squawk, which made everybody laugh.
19. He met several girls, one of whom fell in love with him.
20. There were no bridges, which made the advance difficult.
21. I bought a dozen eggs, five of which broke on the way.
22. The old woman slipped on the snow, which made us all laugh.
23. I threw the ball to Jim, who threw it to Peter.
24. The wall fell on the men, some of which/whom died.
25. The woman told us that she had no relatives, which was not true.
26. The wind was howling all night, which kept us awake.
27. I told my father, who told me it wasn't his business.
28. I bought it from a man, who had a stall in the street.
29. I ate a lot of chocolate, which made me feel sick.
30. I was told by a friend, who was not wrong.
31. They said that they were hungry, which was not true.
32. He had five cats, one of which was run over by a car.
33. I gave the note to my mate, who gave it to the teacher.
34. I spoke to my teacher, who spoke to the headmaster.
35. The night was dark, which made it impossible to go on.
36. They were singing all night, which didn't let us sleep.
37. I bought two lamps, one of which broke.
38. He drank a lot of milk, which made him fat.
39. I bought a computer, which put me back £1000.
40. I met several boys, one of whom invited me to go out.