1. Give it a coat of paint.
2. You have to cut your coat according to your cloth.
3. He told us a cock and bull story and we believed him.
4. He looked at the girl and cocked an eye at her.
5. Try and keep an ear cocked for the postman.
6. The dog cocked its ears.
7. I was left out in the cold.
8. It's bitterly cold.
9. He soon put it into cold storage.
10. It leaves me cold.
11. He approached the sentry and knocked him cold.
12. He came through with flying colours.
13. That puts a different colour on things.
14. He has shown his true colours.
15. He's a bit off colour.
16. Let's see the colour of your money!
17. How did the accident come about?
18. When do you come of age?
19. And the best is yet to come.
20. That gadget came in very handy.
21. As far as I'm concerned, you can keep it.
22. Of what concern is it to you?
23. To whom it may concern.
24. What's cooking?
25. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
26. He's cooking up something
27. He arrived as cool as a cucumber.
28. It costs a cool £5,000.
29. I have so many things to do that I can't cope.
30. Don't worry, I can cope.
31. We can't cope with the children.
32. We'll begin on the count of four.
33. You can count on winning.
34. He was counted out.
35. He gave him the money under the counter.
36. We paid over the counter.
37. Several courses are open to us.
38. He did it as a matter of course.
39. We'll do it in due course.
40. They set course for the islands.