It is supposed to be a phone call, which means it ought to sound like a natural conversation--rather than a read out text.
Thank you very much for your help!
- 999 emergency. What’s your emergency?
- Oh my God! It’s my boss, Sir Villaroy... He is lying unconscious on the floor with a pool of blood all around him!!! He’s holding a gun! He must have shot himself!
- Have you checked to see if Sir de Villaroy is dead? Is he breathing?
- I don’t think so.
- I see. Where are you calling from?
- From the living-room.
- No, I mean what’s the address?
- 1 Oak Lane West Bromwich
- Who are you, ma’am?
- I’m the housemaid, Mrs Studridge.
- Ok Mrs Studridge. I'll have a police officer and an ambulance on their way to check it out. Stay on the line until someone gets there and do not touch anything.