1. Did you get the letter?
2. Did you get the tickets for the concert?
3. Can you get a pound of sugar in the supermarket?
4. I'll go and get you at the station.
5. Can you get me some apples from the shop?
6. I'll get you a beer.
7. I'll get you home in my car.
8. I'll get some information about this company.
9. When you get to Miami send me a postcard.
10. When we get old we forget many things.
11. Try to get them to stay for dinner.
12. That woman is getting old.
13. This man is getting worse.
14. The weather is getting better.
15. I can't get my secretary to get here in time.
16. That boy is getting too far away.
17. I would say that you are getting younger.
18. The weather is getting cold. I colder.
19. The weather is getting warm. I warmer.
20. The prisoner is trying to get his hands free.
21. Did you get the news?
22. I've got some tickets for the theatre.
23. Can you get me some oranges from the supermarket?
24. This girl is getting very pretty.
25. This boy is getting very naughty.
26. The sky is getting cloudy.
27. The goods got damaged on the way.
28. I'll get you to the airport.
29. Get him to stop shouting.
30. I can't get my son to come back early.
31. Get your hands warm by the fire.
32. I'll get you a cup of tea.
33. We haven't got any news yet.
34. When you get to New York telephone me.
35. She wants to get her feet warm.
36. We are getting cold.
37. That woman got ill during the journey.
38. Our relations are getting better.
39. Get me another plate. This one is dirty.
40. These people are getting angry.