1. My country is the home of the fine arts.
2. They say that an Englishman's home is his castle.
3. Make yourself at home.
4. Men make houses, but women make homes.
5. We sell all our products in the home market.
6. Next Sunday we are playing a home game.
7. We sell home appliances.
8. I'm going to drive the nail home.
9. They are an honour to their country.
10. They all dp it well, but Peter carries off the honours.
11. We'll do it by hook or by crook.
12. The phone is off the hook.
13. The rope hooked on to the branch.
14. He hopped a ride in a train.
15. Where there's life, there's hope.
16. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
17. That's a horse of a different colour.
18. That boy is riding his high horse.
19. I got it straight from the horse's mouth.
20. Wild horses could not drag it out of him.
21. I'm not too hot on the subject.
22. That news is hot from the press.
23. He is always getting into hot water.
24. He keeps reasonable hours.
25. He spends hours on end there.
26. Traffic is impossible in the rush hours.
27. You should heat the water in the off-peak hours.
28. He was still out in the early/small hours in the morning.
29. This is the House of Commons.
30. We get on like a house on fire.
31. The new building houses the library.
32. They share the household chores.
33. Household remedies are the best.
34. That is a household word.
35. Hunger is the best sauce.
36. Hunger sharpens the wit.
37. I'm as hungry as a wolf./ I'm hungry enough to eat a horse.
38. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
39. Nothing hurts like the truth.
40. The storm hurt the crop.