Natural speed, please. Please help me fix the weird words that I used.
Luna was a great housemate. I surprised that she was a vegetarian. She was always telling about herself as a brutal monster but I had never seen her hurt anything. I usually saw her wandering in the forest, talking to trees, birds, deer, etc. I even encountered her helping a bear give a birth. I asked her if she really was a monster, she was more likely a Goddess for me. She just looked at me intently and that was the first time she talked to me without her charming smile:
- You are confusing between love and admirability. Love must be equal and you keep looking up to me all the time. Believe me, I live long enough to understand all the human being’s thought. You are right that I am not a monster, I am the one who keeps this soil safe and equal. When one herd’s population goes too fast, becomes harmful for other one and that herd itself because of food lacking, I will decrease it; when one species has the danger of distinction, I bring them to the best environment to develop. To treat everything equally, I must not have too much emotion with anyone or anything.
My jaw was so hard to move:
- You treat everything equally, so what is the matter?
- My love must be equal, too. Actually, when my mother took away my emotion and burn it immediately after I was born. I have lived so long to understand the human being’s thoughts. I can understand it easily but I never feel it. What I showed you is just a way I use to make you comfortable, a way I repay for you.
I tried so badly to not get over-emotional:
- I don’t believe that you don’t have any emotion. It is not so simple that you pretend to smile and then you successfully fake your happiness. Nobody is able to live without emotion. Without it, what is your life purpose?
- It is my responsibility to live.
I was tremendously shocked. My chest suffered the worst ever ache as if someone was scratching it. How could she enjoy her own life while it had the same meaning as responsibility? I suddenly had an awful feeling:
- Are you trying to drive me away? Are we in a perilous situation?
Luna exposed her disappointment:
- Oh, my little sheep, where you get that suspicion. Be innocent as you mean to be and your life would be peaceful. But it is too late now.
Luna said and suddenly, she kissed me.
A thunderstorm was coming out there with sweltering atmosphere and hideously stank. I was even able to see a bunch of monsters came along with it.
- What happened to me?
Luna talked calmly:
- You have received a part of my power. Now you smell like me and can see what I see so that those lowlifes will not find you and you can run away easily.