Natural speed. female voice.
Try making small pauses between the different answers, please.
- Yes, hello ! I am a French gymnast of Belarusian origin. My parents are from Belarus.
- Well, I started gymnastics when I was 4 years old. I’m 20 years old now, so I’ve been doing rhythmic gymnastics for 16 years.
- For the past 6 years, I have participated in international championships. It’s really difficult because the Russian and Ukranian gymnasts are so strong. For the moment, I’m trying to reach the top 10 gymnasts because I’m ranked 12th in the world.
In France, I finished 1st in the French national championships 3 times, so I’ve been the best gymnast in France for 3 years. Before me, it was Delphine Ledoux. She participated in the London Olympics in 2012 in London.
- Yes, I qualified last summer for the Olympics. I’m so excited! I’ve trained a lot and I am still training very hard. For Rio, I have changed all my routines with my coach.
- No, I’ve never travelled to South America. I have been to Canada but nowhere else on the continent.
- No, I haven’t won a gold medal yet. I have won a bronze medal and I’m very proud of it! It was with the hoop 2 years ago. I haven’t been on the podium since 2013 but I’ve finished twice in 4th place this year. I’m making progress!
- I am trying to do my best! I will work very hard to do the best I can in the Olympics.
- You’re welcome ! Bye!