Jacqueline Fabre is an IT consultant form Lyons
• Yes, I cook every evening for my family. I often make soup or traditional French dishes like “boeuf bourguignon”, which is a kind of beef and red wine stew, and then we have cheese and salad. It may seem a lot but we don’t eat big portions. What is important for me is quality, not quantity.
• Yes, I am trying to eat less chocolate.
• I think people’s diets are getting worse and worse. It’s quite strange because we have a lot of information now about how bad fast food is for you. I am afraid it’s a problem in a lot of European countries.
• Not at home. I think most of the food I cook is healthy, but occasionally when I eat out I have something unhealthy, but it doesn’t worry me.
• Yes, definitely. For me good meals with the family make me happy!
• I’m quite traditional and I have three main meals a day. For breakfast, I like hot chocolate, and bread and butter with honey and jam. For lunch, I often eat in a restaurant with my colleagues. I usually have vegetables and meat or fish but I love pasta and rice too. In the afternoon, I have fruit with biscuits or a piece of chocolate. In the evening, I have a proper meal with my family.