American English please
Alice Freeman is a lawyer from San Francisco
• I think people are trying to improve their diets, but they are doing it the wrong way by following diets like the Atkins diet. Personally, I don’t think it’s very healthy to cut out entire groups of foods like carbohydrates.
• Not very often. I don’t have the time or talent to cook full meals. I usually heat up a frozen meal or order a takeaway.
• Sometimes I get fast food for lunch. I have to admit that I love French fries. I feel terrible about it afterwards, but I don’t do it very often.
• I usually have a bowl of cereal or toast for breakfast. For lunch I eat at a restaurant near my office. I prefer Japanese or Indian food. I usually eat rice with fish and vegetables, soup or sushi. I don’t eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish. In the evening, I just have something light at home.
• I am trying to cut down on the amount of fat I eat. I am also trying to eat more wholemeal bread.
• Not really. I enjoy certain kinds of food, but most meals are just fuel to keep me going through the day.
It's much appreciated!
I guess there was another similar text I poasted. If you would be so kind and record it, I would be grateful! :)