1. I have a very bad cold.
2. Business is very bad.
3. That's too bad.
4. I feel very bad about it.
5. He seemed tired and had bags under his eyes.
6. The deal was in the bag.
7. We've got bags of time.
8. He let her have the whole bag of tricks.
9. You have a credit balance in your account.
10. You have a debit balance.
11. We have to balance the budget.
12. The books have to be balanced.
13. He's not exactly a ball of fire.
14. The ball is in your court.
15. Keep your eye on the ball.
16. You have to start the ball rolling.
17. This is a whole new ball game.
18. You have to catch the ball on the bounce.
19. We went to a fancy dress ball.
20. I have the ball at my feet.
21. He was called to the bar.
22. They summoned the prisoner to the bar.
23. They bar foreigners from important posts.
24. Your friend was barred from the club.
25. I've spent three years behind bars.
26. I did it with my bare hands.
27. The trees are bare.
28. The bare thought of it frightens me.
29. He bared his head as he entered the room.
30. We struck a bargain with each other.
31. You drive a hard bargain.
32. I'll make a bargain with you.
33. I like to go bargainhunting.
34. Let's have a bash.
35. I bashed his head in.
36. He was like a bear with a sore head.
37. This affair doesn't bear close examination.
38. The ship is bearing north.
39. He felt borne down by adversity.
40. You will bear me out on that.