Moderate speed, please. Thanks!
2000 bilingual phrases – 33
1. May I have the pleasure of this dance?
2. We may as well stay here.
3. By all means, come whenever you want.
4. That man is by no means a scholar.
5. We live beyond our means.
6. And one more spoonful for good measure.
7. They measured him for a suit.
8. It meets all the requirements.
9. Production cannot meet demand.
10. I can't meet all the expenses.
11. There is more to it than meets the eye.
12. She met his eye.
13. He met his death in that storm.
14. The room is in a mess.
15. Stop messing about with that girl.
16. My mind is made up.
17. The idea crossed my mind.
18. Bear that in mind.
19. I read his mind.
20. I wouldn't mind a cup of tea.
21. Never mind, I'll do it.
22. Mind the step.
23. Mind my words.
24. You can't miss this opportunity.
25. I missed what you said.
26. I'll miss you very much, darling.
27. He is rolling in money.
28. It costs a mint of money.
29. My uncle makes tons of money.
30. We got our money's worth.
31. Money doesn't grow on trees.
32. You've got a big mouth.
33. He stopped at the mouth of the cave.
34. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
35. You've taken the words right out of my mouth.
36. Mate in four moves.
37. 'Whose move is it?' 'It's your move.'
38. You play with the white ones, you have the first move.
39. He was much moved by the news.
40. This article is not moving.