Moderate speed, please. Thanks!
2000 bilingual phrases – 20
1. It was a fair amount of money.
2. But to be fair, I was helped.
3. It's not fair!
4. You have a fair chance of winning.
5. He is fair and square.
6. I have more than my fair share.
7. What faith do you belong to?
8. I kept faith with you.
9. The old wall fell to pieces.
10. The shot fell short of the target.
11. Profits fell to record lows.
12. He fell back on his savings.
13. The doorhandle fell off.
14. I have fallen out with him.
15. He took a fancy to her.
16. I can't fancy him doing that.
17. I don't fancy the idea.
18. Fancy her becoming a nun!
19. She fancies herself as a film star.
20. I don't fancy going out tonight.
21. As far back as I can recall.
22. Elise is by far the prettiest.
23. He is not far off fifty.
24. So far so good.
25. Money doesn't go far these days.
26. He pulled a fast one.
27. He is fast asleep.
28. He broke his fast on the tenth day.
29. He was stuck fast in the mud.
30. The fat is in the fire.
31. They were chewing the fat.
32. He lives off the fat of the land.
33. Birds of a feather flock together.
34. It's as light as a feather.
35. You could have knocked me down with a feather.
36. It's a feather in your cap.
37. I'm fed up with this story.
38. The cows feed on hay during the winter.
39. My daughter has a feel for colours.
40. He felt about in the room.