1. We sent it under separate cover.
2. They took cover.
3. Don't cover up for him.
4. We left at the crack of dawn.
5. He is not as good as he is cracked up to be.
6. He left at a cracking pace.
7. Get cracking.
8. My brother is crackers!
9. Your honesty does you credit.
10. They don't give credit in that shop.
11. He gives me the creeps.
12. She has a good crop of hair.
13. They cropped up out of the blue.
14. He is very cross with me.
15. Suddenly an idea crossed his mind.
16. I have a crush on her.
17. People werw crushed against the barrier.
18. Virtue is a far cry from vice.
19. It was in full cry after its prey.
20. At the last moment he cried off.
21. To cut a long story short, they got married within two months.
22. He cut a notch in the butt.
23. And soon he cut his teeth.
24. We have cut it fine.
25. That cut his arguments to pieces.
26. His cut was 20%
27. Don't cut him in on the deal.
28. Death cut him off in his prime.
29. We were cut off by the flood.
30. We made a dash for the exit.
31. The waves dashed against the cliff.
32. The young rascal dashed past.
33. His hopes were dashed.
34. I'm up to date on the news.
35. Who is your date tonight?
36. The hotel had seen better days.
37. I saw her again the next day but one.
38. I'll be back this day week.
39. Let's call it a day.
40. You must save for a rainy day.