1. Hi! How are you?
2. My hovercraft is indeed full of eels, thanks. And you?
1. I'm so so, because my hovercraft isn't full of eels. It consists-for example-in January, my hovercraft isn't full od eels, in May it's full of eels, in August it's empty etc.... Where are you from?
2. What coincidence, it consists too!
1. Give me an example!
2. In Sunday, I have three hands and seven legs, but in Thursday I have five shoulders and fifteen heads, etc. How old are you?
1. I'm -17 years old if it's 53rd of February, but if it's 126th of the 14th month in the year, I'm 6597 years old. Do you understand?
2. Yes, of course. Would you like to dance with me?
1. I have 10 ears.
2. Sure, no problem. Goodbye!
1. See you soon!