1. She sends you a lot of/lots of kisses.
2. Wash the glasses, please. They are dirty.
3. My mother bought two loaves of bread.
4. There were many flies in that kitchen.
5. I've got two handkerchiefs in my pocket.
6. I think there are mice in the attic.
7. He gave me a couple of pounds/quid for my work.
8. The little girl was looking after the geese by the river.
9. This woman has several kimonos.
10. You have to open several boxes.
11. These cliffs are very famous.
12. The two men ran for their lives.
13. Be careful with those knives.
14. There are many wolves in the mountains.
15. You have to peel the potatoes.
16. Look at those ladies.
17. These gentlemen are with their wives.
18. Our police are very efficient.
19. The police are looking for the thief.
20. My wife is afraid of mice.
21. There is a lot of fish in the sea.
22. There were many planes/aircraft in the hangar.
23. That little girl has very big teeth.
24. I could see many deer in the distance.
25. Mrs Martin has a child. Mrs Setien has two children.
26. That animal had many feet.
27. There were many oxen in the stable.
28. This table is three feet long.
29. She lives in the country.
30. These countries are very poor.
31. There was a lot of trout in that river.
32. The dog is looking after the sheep.
33. The cows have had a lot of calves this year.
34. I am going to take some photos.
35. Clean your teeth.
36. I saw several giant squid.
37. The cups are on the shelves.
38. Our lives are very different.
39. Turn over leaves/pages of the book.
40. Cut several tomatoes for the salad.