1. Throw me the ball/Throw the ball to me.
2. Give the meat to the dog/Give the dog the meat.
3. I'll get a whisky for you/I'll get you a whisky.
4. Tell me the whole story from the beginning.
5. Show me what you've got in your bag.
6. She gave me the book/She gave the book to me.
7. Give Richard the plate/Give the plate to Richard.
8. I sent the letter to Mr Smith/I sent Mr Smith the letter.
9. I showed her the house/I showed the house to her.
10. They brought us the meal/They brought the meal to us.
11. My mother will cook you something/something for you.
12. We'll find you a seat/We'll find a seat for you.
13. They reserved the room for us/us the room.
14. I'll make you an omelette/I'll make an omelette for you.
15. They brought me the change/the change for me.
16. I'll find you the money/I'll find the money for you.
17. She made me a dress/She made a dress for me.
18. I'll prepare something for you/I'll prepare you something.
19. They built this house for us/us this house.
20. She bought her daughter a present/a present for her daughter.
21. Show us the photos. / Show the photos to us.
22. Send us a postcard. / Send a postcard to us.
23. Lend me the book. / Lend the book to me.
24. Please, give it to your mother.
25. Give it to me. / Give me it.
26. Show your father your homework. / your homework to your father.
27. Show him the medal. / Show the medal to him.
28. He'll find you a job. / a job for you.
29. Pass me your papers. / Pass your papers to me.
30. He offered me more money. / more money to me.
31. Pass the salt to your father. / your father the salt.
32. Tell us what happened yesterday.
33. They booked rooms for us. / us some rooms.
34. Buy me what we saw in the shop window.
35. Buy that for me. / buy me that.
36. Bring me a chair. / Bring a chair for me.
37. Get me the newspaper. / Get the newspaper for me.
38. Keep me the seat. / Keep the seat for me.
39. He ordered a meal for us. / He ordered us a meal.
40. He booked us the best room in the hotel.