1. Don't take the law into your own hands.
2. There should be a law against it.
3. The police must maintain law and order.
4. I am reading law.
5. He is a lay preacher.
6. She was laid low with a fever.
7. I haven't laid eyes on him for years.
8. The government laid itself open to criticism.
9. You'll see when I lay hands on you.
10. This country leads the world in agriculture.
11. Tom led the field for the first mile.
12. England is leading France two one.
13. The information led to his arrest.
14. This is a leading article.
15. The leading runners are in sight now.
16. Turn over a new leaf.
17. He shook like a leaf.
18. It doesn't matter in the least.
19. That is the least of my worries.
20. The least noise startles him.
21. He left his wife and children.
22. Let's leave it at that.
23. Wait, I left my umbrella behind.
24. There are ten left over.
25. The little boy ran as fast as his legs could carry him.
26. I was pulling your leg.
27. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.
28. He fell full length.
29. Stay at arm's length.
30. We walked the whole length of the train.
31. He will go to any lengths.
32. He has won by a length.
33. It is nothing less than a crime.
34. He did it in less than no time.
35. She was less than friendly.
36. None the less, he is a good artist.
37. The less you think about it, the better.
38. The less you have, the less you are worth.
39. Of the two evils, it is the lesser.
40. People have died for less.