1. Your brother is always talking big.
2. You're a big mouth, you know.
3. He is too big for his boots.
4. It was blown to bits.
5. He did his bit during the war.
6. I'll have to collect my bits and pieces.
7. This boy is a bit of a liar.
8. I'm going to give you a bit of advice.
9. I enjoyed every bit of it.
10. Can I have cup of black coffee, please?
11. Young David came with a black eye.
12. It was as black as pitch.
13. She was in black./She wore black.
14. She blacked out.
15. The storm blacked out the city.
16. The wind bit her face.
17. Once bitten, twice shy.
18. You're biting off more than you can chew.
19. The boss bit Peter's head off.
20. What's biting you?
21. This is a blind alley.
22. James had a blind date.
23. That man is blind in one eye.
24. He turns a blind eye to all the smuggling.
25. I have high blood pressure.
26. You have no blood in your veins.
27. When he heard it, he felt his blood run cold.
28. It is like getting blood out of a stone.
29. Our ancestors shed their blood.
30. The wind blew the ship ashore.
31. I'll be blowed if I understand it!
32. The young woman blew him kisses from her table.
33. He kept blowing the horn.
34. He is blown up with conceit.
35. The referee blew for a foul.
36. Now something else has blown up.
37. He was blue with cold.
38. He told us a blue joke.
39. She went blue in the face.
40. He appeared out of the blue.