1. There is a lot of flu about.
2. I'm glad to see you up and about.
3. All the toys were spread about the garden.
4. He glanced about nervously.
5. And what about me?
6. There's something strange about that man.
7. What is this book about?
8. We cannot admit above 30 people.
9. We are 1,000 metres above sea level.
10. It was above his understanding.
11. This film is for people above 18 years of age.
12. He was above all suspicion.
13. My mother is above deception.
14. Fall in line four abreast.
15. You have to keep abreast of what is going on.
16. The two runners kept abreast.
17. We met quite by accident.
18. This car accommodates four people.
19. He did it of his own accord.
20. We did it in accordance with the instructions.
21. We bought the car on account.
22. One day you will be called to account.
23. He gave a good account of himself.
24. He left that detail out of account.
25. I have to settle accounts with that fellow.
26. He turned the circumstances to account.
27. He was as black as the ace of spades.
28. That boy is an ace.
29. Not all is lost. I still have an ace up my sleeve.
30. I'm acquainted with the situation.
31. They have long been acquainted.
32. They have a large circle of acquaintances.
33. He is a person who has many acquaintances.
34. I have not the honour of his acquaintance.
35. It improves upon acquaintance.
36. I am very glad to make your acquaintance.
37. He is an old acquaintance of mine.
38. He helped an old lady across the road.
39. A plank had been laid across.
40. The teacher tried to get his point across to the students.
You can use our built-in RhinoRecorder to record from within your browser, or you may also use the form to upload an audio file for this Audio Request.
Don't have audio recording software? We recommend Audacity. It's free and easy to use.