1. My stings.
2. He felt a sting of remorse.
3. Her bitter words stung me.
4. He raised quite a stir with his novel.
5. Stir before using.
6. The poor boy had not a dry stitch on.
7. He came to the door with not a stitch on.
8. He is of very ancient stock.
9. This book is out of stock.
10. He stocked his shop with tinned foods.
11. We must take stock of recent events.
12. He left no stone unturned.
13. It's not far. It's within a stone's throw.
14. We can't stop him from spending his money.
15. He stopped a bullet.
16. What's stopping you?
17. There was a surprise in store for him.
18. Fruit doesn't store well.
19. We don't know what the future holds in store for us.
20. It's just a storm in a teacup.
21. They have taken the barracks by storm.
22. He raised a storm of laughter in the audience.
23. We'll have to weather the storm.
24. That's another story.
25. To cut a long story short.
26. Let's get the facts straight.
27. It's straight across the road.
28. Don't stray from the straight and narrow.
29. This is the last straw.
30. It's the straw that broke the camel's back.
31. The flags were streaming in the wind.
32. Her eyes were streaming with tears.
33. He is on easy street.
34. He lost all his money and ended up on the streets.
35. The job would be right up her street.
36. This stretch of road is dangerous.
37. I can't work for eight hours at a stretch.
38. The road stretched into the distance.
39. "Where's Bronson?." "He's doing a stretch."
40. We'll stretch a point this time.
You can use our built-in RhinoRecorder to record from within your browser, or you may also use the form to upload an audio file for this Audio Request.
Don't have audio recording software? We recommend Audacity. It's free and easy to use.