1. Do you feel like a beer?
2. He felt in his pockets.
3. We feel for you in your loss.
4. No hard feelings.
5. He has a feeling for music.
6. He was an odd fellow.
7. They are my fellow countrymen.
8. Jesus told us that we have to love our fellow men.
9. They fenced off the play area.
10. He is a person who always sits on the fence.
11. These animals are few and far between.
12. The laws are made for the few.
13. Don't pick a fight with those bigger than you.
14. They fought back the enemy.
15. The little girl fought back the tears.
16. They closed the file on the case.
17. They filed past the Queen.
18. They cut it too fine and arrived late for the meeting.
19. Johnny's fingers are all thumbs.
20. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
21. He is a queer fish.
22. He fished a coin out of his pocket.
23. It was a meal fit for a king.
24. That's all he is fit for.
25. He is as fit as a fiddle.
26. He went into a fit of laughter.
27. My key doesn't fit the lock.
28. This wardrobe doesn't fit in the car.
29. It all fits now!
30. They fixed him so he wouldn't talk.
31. He fixed up the room as a workshop.
32. I'll go along to show the flag.
33. Hoist the flag.
34. It was a flash in the pan.
35. He flashed past.
36. His eyes flashed with anger.
37. He always flashes his money around.
38. I did it in 10 minutes flat.
39. He was flat broke.
40. She turned him down flat.
You can use our built-in RhinoRecorder to record from within your browser, or you may also use the form to upload an audio file for this Audio Request.
Don't have audio recording software? We recommend Audacity. It's free and easy to use.